Wife. Mother. Friend.
Marketing Guru. Networking Princess.
Giver of endless smiles
& all around cool gal!
For as long as I can remember, I have helped others enrich their lives, better their health and grow their business dramatically using a series of skills that master the art of marketing, online communication, networking, coaching and personal development. I excel in the art of delivering focus-driven results through mindset & actions to instill that all things are in fact possible!
"I live life from day to day and clearly adopt the "smile a day, goes a long way" attitude" and "I live life because life is worth living, and I love, because it's the only way to live."
I am happily married and have two sons: Austin & Carter. Read my blog.
Areas of Expertise
Judi Nield has helped real estate professionals, industry leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs alike grow their marketing efforts and improve their brand tremendously with her hands-on marketing support and creative genius. With over a 16 years of marketing experience, she has developed and mastered marketing in many forms and fashions - Judi Nield is a cutting edge above the rest.
A small sampling of all that she is capable of includes: custom creation of flyers, postcards, brochures, business cards, posters, presentation pages and print materials alike; video production and editing; social media saturation on sites like YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Blogger and WordPress; website creation, SEO, Analytics; training manuals, webinars, step-by-step guides and FAQs; digital imagery, photography, photo editing, logos, email signatures; and bigger scale designs such as vehicle wraps, billboards, bench backs, tournament programs, building & yard signage design, and full-scale recruiting & retention materials. Every day is something new and different, and it's never boring in the world of Marketing!
With proper marketing and sales skills, entrepenuers can SUCCEED! Judi Rocks! Read Testimonials.
Judi Nield specializes in Marketing, Online Communication, Networking, Mastermind Planning, Coaching & Mentoring, Business Development, Personal Development, Sales Skills, Growth Concepts for TOP PRODUCERS, and Creative Design: Advertising, Custom Design: Flyers, Postcards, Brochures, Display Ads, PowerPoint Presentations, Web pages, Web Sites, Computer Graphics, Event Planning, Photography.
- Legacy Real Estate & Associates
Title: Director of Marketing
APRIL 8, 2019 - Present
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties
Title: Director of Marketing
Dec. 16, 2014 - APRIL 5, 2019
- Prudential California Realty
Title: Marketing Director
July 2003 – Dec. 16, 2014
- HammarNetwork/Amarr Garage Doors
Title: Sales Specialist
October 2002 – July 2003
- SAS International Marketing Group
Title: Distribution Manager
June 2002 – August 2002
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Title: Customer Service Specialist
October 2001 – June 2002
- Fresh Choice: Restaurant
Title: Certified Training Manager / Team Leader
February 1998 – September 2001
- Gymnastics Unlimited
March 1995 - February 1998
- California State University, Hayward: Bachelor's of Arts
Mass Communications: Marketing & Advertising: 2001 – 2003
- Modesto Junior College: Associate's Degree
Communications: 1999 – 2001
- Ceres High School: 1999
Contact Judi Nield
Legacy Real Estate & Associates
p: 209-758-3422 | C: 209-988-5154
An ancient legend says a pot of gold exists at the end of every rainbow. Some believe there is truth to the legend and some need proof. The fact that a pot of gold may or may not exist is not the point; reaching the end is. A rainbow is a beautiful thing, held in admiration of all who see it. When we find those rainbows, we find ourselves working extra hard, going the distance and doing what it takes to get to the end.
In my life, I have found many rainbows worth chasing after. These rainbows are the passions and products of all that I aim to achieve. One by one and step by step, I am able to follow each and every rainbow in the hopes of reaching true success. Whether it is with my family, my career, my education, or my future dreams, I know my rainbows will help guide me to where I'd like to be.
- Apryl Yarbor, Real Estate Professional
- Tineka Klaverstyn, Manteca Real Estate Professional
- Bob & Chong Covaleski, Fresno Real Estate Professionals
- Marlin Handley
- Anthony N. Finazzo, Sons of Italy Member
- Jim Hedges, San Francisco Real Estate Professional
- Tim Rushing, Real Estate Professional
- Cindy DeLuca, Real Estate Professional
- Carol Perdew, Real Estate Professional
- Simona Bote, Real Estate Professional
- Mitch Holmes, Real Estate Professional
- Mike Menzel, Fairfield Real Estate Professional
- Carol Jeha, Danville Sales Associate
- Tom & Diane Stone, owner, Stone Real Estate
- Lynnette Siverling, Real Estate Professional
- Lori Smart Rossi, Sons of Italy Member
- Keryl Whetstone, Training Specialist
- Christina Smith, Real Estate Professional
- Donna Falzon, Novato Real Estate Professional
- Tracie Eddings, Modesto Real Estate Professional
- Donna Pearson, Human Resources Director
- Sue Unger, Modesto Real Estate Professional
- Melani Oliveira, Tulare Real Estate Professional
- William Dooley, Modesto Real Estate Professional
- Cory Warner, Business Partner (Studio Warner Photography)
- Scott A. Oliver, Real Estate Professional
- Lydia Linares, Modesto Real Estate Professional
- Will Friden, Real Estate Executive
- Manya Choboian, Tulare Real Estate Professional
- Susan Ayers
- Kimberly Walton, Real Estate Professional
- Mary Prieto & Team, Sales Professionals
- David Galligan, Benicia Real Estate Professional
- Marlene Simas, Oakland Real Estate Professional
- Eric "TheRECoach" Bryant, Real Estate Professional
- Kallie Ghannam, Real Estate Professional
- Shane C. Rawlings, Stockton Real Estate Professional
- Brandon Nield, Husband
- Kammi Malhotra, Real Estate Professional
- Jeff Lundquist, Real Estate Professional
- Greg Page, Turlock Real Estate Professional
- Toby Silva, Technology Director
- Junko Broadwater, Turlock Real Estate Professional
- Thomas Emmons, Solano County Professional
- Riginal Wauls, Thousand Oaks Real Estate Professional
- Tien Phan, Graphic Designer
- Chad Snook, Owner, Fastpost
- David Diekmann, Business Partner (Wall Street Journal)
- Craig C. Lewis, Real Estate Executive
- Glenn M. Race, Real Estate Professional
- Karyn Watson, Stanislaus County Loan Officer
- Kathy Baker, Sonoma Real Estate Professional
- Blandina Wilson, Turlock Real Estate Professional